Friday, January 04, 2008

Heading South Too!

St. Kitts here I come!

I am, oh so, very excited about joining Elizabeth and visiting Jon down, down, down south...where the weather is WARM, WARM, WARM! I know that the sun is very bad for me and for my skin, but I'm going to get all SPFed up and let the heat from the sun soak deep, deep, deep into my bones. It seems to me that it could be very therapeudic.

You know, I miss him. I think about him all the time. I see pictures of him and I am blown away by the fact that he isn't here anymore. In pictures he seems so alive, so present, so full of life. Even now, almost two months after the fact, I still have to talk myself into believing it. I loved, and truly still love, him so much. (So good to know that Christian is still Christian and I will know him again...and then forever!) Such a great big brother.

I taught a bunch of lessons today. I'm on my way to 'full time' again. I know its been a crazy long time to be away, but its been good to have the time off and concentrate on all that has happened. But now, it feels really good to see my students, to remember that this is something that I love to do and that I really care about each one of them.

4 comments:

Yumi said...

Sounds like good therapy to me!! Enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Anonymous said...

So jealous!
Have fun and remember to SPF.
Sarah Kay

i am not but i know I AM said...

Oh so fun! Enjoy the warm weather!!